Soulscapes: the Heart of Life
‘Shadow and the Inner Critic’
Presented by Dr Robert Boyle
Psychodrama - Soulscapes is an exciting and powerful method that honours and expands the work of Dr. Jacob Moreno (1989-1974). Through psychodrama - Soulscapes and using the Wheel of Life as navigational map participants can explore, reclaim and integrate the vitality and spontaneity that lingers awaiting activation on the edge of their consciousness.
Two of the greatest barriers to living a fulfilling life are Shadow/ Inner Critic (fear) and its accomplice the wounded child. These seem to haunt many people regardless of Social standing or socio-economic situation. Their counterpoint is the nurturing adult.
Participants can expect to:
• Be introduced to the theory and practice of Psychodrama-Souldrama and the heart of life
• Develop their capacity to work with Shadow and the inner critic
• Explore the potential of Archetypes through action methods
• Design activities for diverse groups and clients
• Actively participate in enactments – as protagonist, mirror, director, double
• Develop their capacities to facilitate action-based methods in group and one on one situations
• Integrate Transpersonal Art Therapy and Transpersonal Counselling with action methods
• Learn to ‘read’ and lead groups
About the presenter
Robert Boyle Ph.D.;Adv. Dip. Art Therapy, Dip. Shamanic Studies, Adv.Cert. Gestalt Therapy., Adv. Cert. Psychodrama, B.A., B.S.Sc. (1st class hons.), Ph.D. (Social Ecology)
Robert was introduced to psychodrama in 1987 and studied under the guidance and tutelage of Dr Max Clayton, Christine Hoskins, Joyce Williams among many others. He further developed his skills and taught at the Drama Action Centre before moving to the Central Coast to work in Community Development. He has studied and practiced in many countries including New Zealand, Nepal, Mexico, Peru and the USA.
When: The training is provided over 6 days (2 long weekends) Nov. 8, 9, 10 and 22, 23, 24 9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Certificate of attendance at completion of Module
Enrolments: Contact email@example.com or ph: 02 9482 3603
College of Complementary Medicine, Hornsby, NSW – http://complementary.com.au/